How to root your Android Phone???
Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as "root access") within Android's sub-system.
This can be achieved with less pain with the help of an android application called Framaroot.
With Framaroot you can experiment with your device with full access of your device.
Steps to follow:
- Download Framaroot APK.
- If you downloaded the APK file on your pc connect the device to your PC and copy it into the SD card. if you have downloaded directly on the device to go to step 3
- Make sure that you have enabled the download of other platforms different from Google Play. You can check this in the following path: Menu > Settings > Unknown sources (ON)
- From your device, click on the Framaroot APK file and then follow all the on-screen instructions you see.
- Once the app is installed on your phone, launch GingerBreak app and when it will be opened click on the “Root” button in application.
- Wait a few minutes for the process to finish and reboot your device.
- If you want to check if you are already root or superuser in your Android phone or tablet you can download HowToRoot app from Google Play Store and click over the padlock in the top-right of the screen. It will show you a message about if your device is rooted or not.
This is an open source operating system for developers which comes with a rooted phone and it has various features like overclocking, where you can tamper with the performance of your android device and create your own themes for your phones.
CyanogenMod does not contain spyware or bloatware.
Check out this link to convert your normal android device to cynogenmod.
Also read the link.
Backups made in recovery are not safe unless they are made to a true external sdcard. If you want to experiment with above stuffs, make preparations for doing safe backup before running the installers.
Rooting varies with different devices. Please check your device compatibility with the apps before rooting.